Years of Great Payback
High-quality, energy-efficient replacement windows installed in Leander and Austin Texas have annually demonstrated to be an excellent investment. According to the 2008/09 Cost vs. Value Report (a combined effort by Remodeling magazine and REALTOR® magazine), homeowners can expect to recoup about 93% percent for vinyl or wood window replacement.
Such return on investment makes replacement windows an excellent buy. Particularly since today’s energy-efficient windows and patio doors also can:
- Reduce energy consumption.
- Improves curb appeal and increases resale value.
- Reduce drafts and make your home more comfortable.
- Improve natural light and reduce glare.
- Help you take advantage of solar heat gain in cold climates or minimize it in hot climates.
- Provide years of easy operation and weather-tight seals.
- Drastically minimize care and maintenance (particularly if the windows are made of vinyl or aluminum, or have fiberglass exteriors).
- Reduce noise.
- Reduce window condensation.
- Protect draperies, carpets and upholstery from fading or discoloring.
Rebates and Incentives
Often government or power company incentives include additional tax deductions or rebates for making energy-saving improvements to your home. These can even further improve the payback. Look for ENERGY STAR® qualified products—these are most likely to be approved for such programs.
Contact Berlin Roofing & Energy Solutions today for a free consultation!