Central Texas Vinyl Siding Installation
Your Professional Siding Contractors in Leander and Austin Texas Areas
Vinyl siding is a clear choice for exterior cladding throughout the country. It is visually appealing with less maintenance required than that of wood and aluminum sidings. When installed by a skilled contractor, vinyl siding offers homeowners an abundance of positive attributes:
- Several choices of color, style, texture and design
- Holds up well to the elements
- Will not rust, rot or dent
- Resistant to insects
- Needs very little maintenance
- Does not need painting
- Provides energy efficiency R-value
- Cost-effective siding solution
Vinyl siding has made vast improvements for aesthetics and styles. Homeowners may choose from vinyl siding variations in smooth panels, wood-grain panels, board and batten, vertical siding, dutch lap, shake and shingle and more.
- Shake and Shingle: Vinyl shake and shingle siding can be used in conjunction with other styles of vinyl siding for a unique look. For instance, stone vinyl is visually appealing when paired with shale vinyl siding.
- Board and Batten: Board and batten vinyl siding exudes a rustic appearance, imitating cedar boards on old homes. In fact, board and batten vinyl siding is often used to restore old homes, providing enduring looks and strength.
- Solid Core: This type of vinyl siding uses a solid foam core to provide additional energy efficiency and protection from the elements.
- Seamless: Seamless vinyl siding is custom designed in full lengths to home-exterior project specifications.
Maintenance & Care
Vinyl siding requires less maintenance than aluminum siding and wood siding. However, vinyl siding still needs light care. Vinyl siding should be washed with a mild soap to remove debris, mold and mildew, mold spores, algae and chalky oxidation.
Call Berlin Roofing & Energy Solutions today to schedule a free in-home siding consultation. Call 512-900-1751 from any mobile phone to make an appointment with our vinyl siding expert!